Req: Full stack Senior software engineer
Implement the features and user interfaces of Gyana's disruptive product, the automated data scientist. Architect efficient and reusable front-end systems that drive complex, data-driven web applications
Collaborate with product designers and data scientists to build intuitive user-facing products that leverage the core AI technologies at Gyana.
Identify and resolve performance and scalability issues
- - Strong experience with HTML/CSS, including concepts like layout, specificity and cross-browser compatability.
- - Experience with React.
- - Experience with a backend technology stack, especially python/django.
- - Experience with modern software lifecycle management tools, including continuous integration, version control and testing.
The job will require, coding, working with an outstanding team of people, being part of a very high growth dynamic startup and be an architect of the future. We take our fun as seriously as we take our ‘github’ accounts so be prepared to be happy!
Write to Deepak.email@example.com with a CV and cover letter.
Req: Sales Leader
We are looking for a self-starter individual, a go-getter, someone who not only meets and exceeds targets – but is a coach, strategist and thought leader as well. As the Sales Leader you will help implement high level and low level BD strategies, achieve revenue targets, motivate team members and help create a growing AI business grassroots up! Roles are full time London based and require you to have a valid UK work permit if you are not of British origin. If you ever wanted to be an intrapreneur as well as a Sales Officer- this is your chance!
- - proficiency with sales platforms and tools such as salesforce, oracle, sugarCRM essential.
- - high level of written and verbal communication skills.
- - proficiency with Excel, Powerpoint, Keynote and all MS office tools essential.
- - exposure to technology based organisations essential.
- - direct sales experience of at least 1 year and leadership experience of 2 years needed.
- - exposure to startups or early stage tech teams, essential.
- - BA/BS essential – MBA preferred but not mandatory.
- - economic and financial acumen of introductory level essential.
- - Potential to grow into a CXO role within 18-24 months.
Req: EA + Admin
Do you like to create order in chaos? Admin + EA required. This is the kind of role that even allows you to work from home up to 2-3 days a week. You will be in charge of executive research, executive admin, co-ordinating stakeholder agenda and contributing to a work culture that is already creating ripples in the start-up world. We balance merit and fun and values in a stellar way and we encourage people to bloom their own potential. We encourage experienced or freshers - equally - to apply. Strong written and verbal communication skills are a mandatory requirement.
Role is London based and only available to those with valid work visas for UK.